Freebie FriYAY: The Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover
This week's freebie is the Candy Pop printable planner cover. Just in case you've already eaten your leftover Easter candy, I'm bring you guys more candy! This printable planner cover is filled with sweets and magic. Life really is sweet, and it should be enjoyed daily. I'm currently using this cover on my BIG Happy Planner, and I'm absolutely loving it! It really puts me in a great mood.
Click here to download the Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover, or click the image located below.
The Inspiration For The Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover
Spring has sprung, and it's time to embrace the fun pastel color palates. While every season is a perfect season for fun and whimsical colors, spring lends itself well for those of us who really enjoy living on the lighter and brighter side of things. I really wanted to transition my designs. The majority of my designs have been cartoon style works. While there's certainly a place for that, I want to create as much versatility as possible. Mixing things up gives me an opportunity to strengthen my design muscles and provide a wider selection of offerings. It's my goal to provide accessories that appeal to a wide range of people. While I can't make something for every single person on earth, I do strive to have enough options to please the largest group of people possible.
Guidelines For Using The Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover
Please read the following guidelines and instructions to get the most from your printable planner cover.
Printing Instructions For The Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover
- This cover was created to fit the standard US Letter Size 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Use the scale function located within your printer's print dialogue box to resize the planner cover to fit the planner you have. For the classic sized Happy Planner, you can change the scale of the page to about 60%.
- Planner covers usually look best if you print them borderless. Borderless printing allows the design to reach all the way to the edge of the page. Not all printers have the feature, so check your user manual for more details on configuring your specific printer. If you're resizing the page, you don't need to worry about printing the page bordessless because you will most likely have to trim some of the extra paper off anyways.
Guidelines For Using This Planner Cover
- The Candy Pop Printable Planner Cover is free for personal use.
- You can download and print this cover as many times as you want.
- You can share this post or the link to this cover.
- You may not redistribute or sale this cover on your personal website without permission.
Thanks for downloading this cover, and I hope you enjoy it! Please comment below and let me know what covers or other accessories you would like me to make. You can also contact me on all the social media sites linked below.